Friday 6 February 2015

Chocolate Beach: Book Review

I downloaded this book because the title alone contains two of my favorite things: "chocolate" and "beach". As a recovering chocoholic and life long beach bum-ette , I really couldn't pass it up. And I'm glad I didn't. If you have a kindle, check it out on Amazon, it is currently free.


Chocolate Beach is the humorous story of Brianna's attempts to change her life circumstances instead of letting God change her.

I really enjoyed reading a Christian novel that wasn't overbearing. This isn't your formulaic Christian romance.  I liked the book so much that I immediately downloaded (and paid for) the next in the series.




Also, I was thrilled to discover that the recipes mentioned throughout the book can be found in the back. I can't wait to try them out, especially the one for chocolate chili! 

*linked up with Mama Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.