Sunday 31 July 2016

ATM Favorite Thing: Try the World

After eyeing the subscription service Try the World for quite some time, I finally decided to take the plunge on a promotional deal for a free box with purchase.

So, I paid the monthly subscription fee of $39 and anxiously waited for the mail.

A little over a week after my purchase my two Try the World boxes arrived.

(These boxes are quite sturdy and could easily be re-purposed as gift boxes or to hold craft supplies)

After opening the boxes, I was so happy to have purchased a subscription.

I received eight items in each box. Here's what came in my Brazil box:



Churraso spice rub, Churrasco bbq sauce and  Jabuticaba jam
I tend to collect jams to use in fillings. I'm also excited about cooking some meat flavored with the Churrasco spices. 


Brazil nut cookies, Brazil nut spread and Pao de Quito mix
I can't wait to make the cheese bread for my husband's Brazilian coworker. 

Guava paste
Cupcake filling anyone?

Not pictured: A box of Brazilian coffee

All of the items were actually from Brazil, not Americanized versions. I looked up the price of the guava paste on Amazon. I couldn't find the the same brand but packages this size ranged from $8-$10. Overall, I think this subscription is a really good value and I am excited to see what I will receive next. If you'd like to try the world yourself, use THIS LINK and you'll get the same promotion I did-a free box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.