Friday 10 February 2017

Better Late Than Never: 2017 Word of the Year

I know. It's February. We're usually past the resolution making stage at this point and a pinky-toe into the resolution breaking one now.

My word of the year is going to be ENJOY.

I chose ENJOY this year because I find that I am often rushing from one thing to the next and I want to take time to slow down and actually enjoy the things I am doing.

Working two jobs often leaves me feeling rushed and like I got nothing accomplished other than punching the time clock so I want to make sure I:

-enjoy more time with my husband
-enjoy cooking again
-make time to relax
-find time to enjoy my hobbies: reading and crafting
-find time to enjoy the writing process again. Writing is one of my passions and it has been getting shoved the the side lately.


What are you wanting to focus on this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.